Do you want to be updated with your colleagues about different topic related to motor learning in sport? Or are you looking for an inspiring keynote speaker during a meeting, symposium or congress?
Alli Gokeler and Anne Benjaminse give lectures where they work with the participants in an interactive way.
- What is the effect on motor learning when you give internal vs. external focus instructions or feedback?
- How do you use implicit motor learning?
- How can you enhance motivation (e.g. autonomy) of your athletes?
- How do you optimise transfer and on-field training?
- How to reach new levels in your ACL rehabilitation outcomes?
- How to incorporate injury prevention in your sports team?
- How to effectively change movement technique?
- Topic/program: let's plan this together.
- Duration: starting from 60 minutes.
- Date: let's look at our agendas.
- Price: depending on the program.
- Location: we like to find a place with you that is helpful for learning.
Do you want to know more? Contact us and we love to help you.